Approx 2.3 kg (body)
172 x 164 x 317 mm (without protrusions)
Building on the unparalleled success of the Sony PMW-EX1/R, the PMW-200 is the first handheld camera in its class to be equipped with three large, newly developed 1/2-inch Exmor CMOS sensors which provide excellent sensitivity and depth of field characteristics. Recording in Full HD 422 at 50 Mbps, the PMW-200 offers exceptional performance, operational versatility and workflow efficiency.
The PMW-200 is supplied with a 14x Fujinon lens for remarkable picture quality and flexible creative control with three independent rings with end stops. The PMW-200 can also record in a range of different formats as well as being compatible with other XDCAM HD 422 and XDCAM EX equipment.
- Three 1/2″ Exmor CMOS Sensors
- MPEG HD422 at 50 Mbps
- HD422 1080p at 24 & 30 fps
- HD422 720p at 24, 30 & 60 fps
- Fujinon Lens with 14x Zoom Ratio
- Four Channels of 16-bit Audio
- Articulated LCD with 852×480 Resolution
- Timecode & Genlock Input
- Cache Recording Up to 15 Seconds
- Dual ExpressCard SxS Memory Card Slots
Download Product Summary