Approx. 2.8 kg (6.2 lb) excluding battery and accessories
144 mm x 267 mm x 350 mm (5-21/32 inches x 10-1/2 inches x 13-25/32 inches) excluding prominent parts
The pioneering AG-HPX600EJ, introduced in September 2012 marked a milestone in the development of camera-recorders giving full quality HD images and markers cost effectively
The AG-HPX600EJ has been designed from scratch to be a platform solution where users can choose from a range of options to tailor the camera to their needs. It also features a 2/3 type lens mount, enabling the use of industry standard lenses ensuring total flexibility.
The introduction of the new lens packages, improves value for money even further.
Two of the packages add the benefit of autofocus function with the inclusion of the exclusive Fujinon autofocus lens. The AG-HPX600EJ body is coupled with the exclusive Fujinon XA16x8A-XB4 lens; one has the AG-CVF10G viewfinder (AG-HPX600EJC) and the other with the AG-CVF15G (AG-HPX600EJF).
The Fujinon XA16x8A-XB4 autofocus lens meets the increasing demand for lenses in the professional HD ENG 2/3 type cameras. The XA16x8A-XB4 is distinguished by the high HD optical performance, portability and operability all combined in a small package.
- A compact body for superb mobility. The industry’s lightest weight at under 3 kg for the main unit.
- Featuring a newly developed MOS sensor providing excellent image quality with high sensitivity (F13 at 50 Hz) and low noise with an S/N of 59 dB.
- Incorporates a smart user interface for quick and easy access to common functions.
- The 2/3-type lens mount accommodates a large variety of existing interchangeable lenses.
- Comes standard with AVC-Intra100/50, DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and the DV format.
- 50 Hz/60 Hz switchable (standard equipped).
- An optional upgrade will be available for compatibility with the new AVC-ULTRA family of codecs.
- Built-in versatility with a range of optional functions, users can select and install only the functions they need.
Download Product Summary