- 2.1 kg (4.6 lbs.) (including handgrip and shoulder pad)
- 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs.) (including handgrip and ComfortPad shoulder pad)
The LDX Series of cameras consists of four models offering varying levels of operational flexibility to match every production need, with the ability to upgrade as production and business needs change.
- LDX Flex is our entry level model for single format 1080i or 720p acquisition, where limited artistic tweaking is required.
- LDX Première can switch between 1080i and 720p, and features the Contour Equalizer which allows for tweaking the crispness in the shadows, mid-tones and highlights independently.
- LDX Elite is the ultimate workhorse for live HD production — from live sports to scripted productions. LDX Elite can switch between 1080i, 720p and 1080PsF, and features PowerCurves for shooting under challenging conditions, and Color Protect to help correct lighting issues.
- LDX WorldCam is the ideal solution for any production, under any condition, incorporating all the features of the LDX Elite plus 1080p. LDX WorldCam enables 1080p productions that are normally impossible to cover without huge investments in additional lighting or without serious degradation of the image quality.
Download Product Summary