1,82 Kg. (Camera only)
2,89 Kg. ( monitor unit, handle, BP-955, 2x CF card)
Body Approx 160 x 179 x 171mm (6.3 x 7.0 x 6.7 in)
Approx 185 x 249 x187mm (Body and monitor unit)
Approx 185 x 284 x 301mm (Body, Monitor Unit and Handle)
The Canon EOS C500 and C500 PL interchangeable-lens models are the high-end 4K/2K Digital Cinema Cameras in Canon’s Cinema EOS System for professional filmmakers and cinematographers.
The groundbreaking C500 and C500 PL Digital Cine Cameras fuse Canon’s very latest 4K/2K video technologies with its long established lens heritage and the creativity of the EOS System. With both EF mount (C500) and PL mount (C500 PL) interchangeable lens compatibility, the superior image quality of the C500 and C500 PL cameras gives filmmakers the power to tell every story.
- 8.85 Megapixel Super 35mm Canon CMOS sensor optimised for superior quality 4K-resolution imaging.
- Compatibility with Canon’s wide range of EF lenses (C500).
- New Cinema Lock EF lens mount (name tbc) for easier lens change-over. Compatible with existing EF lenses.
- Industry-standard PL lens compatibility (C500 PL).
- Three built-in ND filters.
- Compact, modular design.
- ‘Cinema RAW’ 4K RAW/HRAW recording modes, recorded to external device.
- 2K RGB 4:4:4 12-bit and 10-bit, YCC 4:2:2 10-bit modes, recorded to external device.
- Broadcast-ready 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF recording to two CF cards.
- High-sensitivity, low noise performance at up to ISO 20,000.
- Extensive image customisation including built-in Canon Log Gamma.
- Robust, splash-resistant body with magnesium alloy components.
- Seamless workflow integration.
Download Product Summary