Approx 135 x 170 x 129mm (thumbrest attached);
Approx 182 x 170 x 129mm (grip attached);
Approx 182 x 281 x 236mm (grip, monitor unit and handle attached)
Approx 142 x 281 x 236mm (thumbrest and handle unit)
Approx 1835g (grip, monitor unit, handle, hook, BP-955, 2x SD card)-5ºC to +45ºC, 60% relative humidity
The EOS C100 interchangeable-lens Digital Cinema Camera is the entry-level model in Canon’s Cinema EOS System and offers high resolution, Full HD capture in an ultra-compact body.
The C100 fuses Canon’s proven video technology and lens heritage with the creativity of the Cinema EOS System. As an EF mount camera the EOS C100 accepts Canon’s EF and EF-S lenses for DSLRs, plus the EF mount Cinema Lenses to provide videographers with a wide choice of creative shooting options.
- Super 35mm-equivalent 8.3 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor with Bayer pattern filter.
- EF lens mount; over 60 EF lenses available for the EOS C100.
- One-Shot AF/Push Auto Iris/Auto White Balance features; optimised for single operator use.
- Compact, modular design; 15% smaller than EOS C300.
- 24Mbps (Max) MPEG-4 AVCHD/H.264 recording, 4:2:0 colour sampling.
- ISO range of 320-20,000 with wide dynamic range (800%; achievable when shooting Canon Log Gamma or Wide DR Gamma).
- Stereo microphones built in to detachable handle, Pro XLR connectors included on the handle.
- New Wide Dynamic Range (Wide DR) Gamma setting.
- Two SD memory card slots with relay record or simultaneous record options. SDHC/SDXC supported.
- Built-in, manually controlled glass ND filters; 2, 4 and 6 stops.
- Low power consumption with supplied BP-955 battery.
- DIGIC DV III image processor.
- Comprehensive NLE support; Data Import Utility software included.
Download Product Summary